Chad Slattery – Still Photographer
For twenty years, Chad Slattery has specialized exclusively in stills photography for aviation and aerospace industries, both in the air and on the ground. His aviation background began in 8th grade, accidentally gluing model airplane parts to the kitchen table on a distressingly regular basis. At age 12 he mooched his mother’s camera and started bicycling to the local airport to make airplane photos.
Corporate clients include Boeing, Dassault, Embraer, Hondajet, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Orbital Sciences. In 2000, he co-founded the International Society for Aviation Photography. Today he regularly contributes to Air & Space/Smithsonian magazine, AOPA Pilot, Aviation Week, Business Jet Traveler, and Volare.
Chad has accumulated hundreds of hours taking stills from Learjet photo platforms, making him Wolfe Air’s go-to operator for our sophisticated Back/Up Pod stills pod.
Chad is a proud member of NBAA, AOPA, ISAP, and the Aero Club of Southern California.
- Doug Holgate has over 30 years of Aerial cinematography experience. He has a vast history of projects involving all types of stabilized and non-stabilized camera systems. He is current and proficient with all existing aerial camera platforms. His work includes Feature Films, Commercials, Documentaries, Reality TV, Episodic Television and Music Videos. He has also been involved with NASA, JPL, SETI, Boeing and other leaders in the space, aircraft and defense industries on many projects.
- Scott Smith is an operator, camera technician and first assistant with a B.F.A. degree in filmmaking from the San Francisco Art Institute. He has a well – rounded education and experience in all phases of filmmaking and video from the ground up, working for many years in rental houses before going freelance. He has run a grip & lighting department, managed a stage, and taught classes in film. He has lit actors, and worked extensively on first units, but specializes in many areas, with emphasis on second unit.
- Extensive experience with all helicopter mounts, both learjet based systems, 360 degree camera rig, 3D camera rigs, most remote heads & cranes.
- Complete knowledge of all film cameras (including 35mm, 65mm and Vistavision) and HD cameras (including Alexa, Red, Canon & Sony).
- Motion Control, High-Speed and special rigs of all kinds.
- As an award winning Director / DP, Roger has directed hundreds of commercials for brands including Budweiser, Major League Baseball, Foot Locker, and Mike’s Hard Lemonade. As an accomplished film maker and skilled acrobatic pilot, Roger is a top choice for aerial projects for both Clay Lacy Aviation and Wolfe Air. His knowledge and skill set of aerial film making caught the attention of the producers of Disney’s “Planes” who consulted with him on their film’s animated aerial sequences. To add to his eclectic skill set, he gained knowledge of 3D camera rigs and systems by operating cameras on numerous music festivals, which aligned him with some of the leading 3D filmmakers. Roger also co-founded a full service boutique Post Production Facility in Hollywood, CA, 3DF Pictures.
- Bio Coming Soon
- Bio Coming Soon